Applications will be open on 1 March 2022, after publication of the topics for dissertations until 30 April 2022. The process of applying is the same as in other levels of study, however, the applicant shall attach the dissertation project. The applicant shall also pay the fee. Without the confirmation of the payment and dissertation projects, the applications will be not accepted.
- Applicant has to fill an electronic application form on web site https://e-prihlaska.uniba.sk.
- guide for electronic application can be found here
- It is NOT necessary to print and sign the application form and send it to our faculty by post office - keep the application and you will bring the signed application on the enrollment day in September 2022
- it is NOT necessary to attach medical certificate
- applicant can apply for more study programmes
- whole communication and admission procedure takes place in electronic form
Obligatory annexes in electronic application
- confirmation of payment for admission process (application fee 40€) - should be attached in the electronic application and should be paid according to the payment order (that is generated after one saves and confirms the application)
- structured CV
- if possible, attach also recognition of documents from studies abroad (nostrification). More information can be found here https://uniba.sk/en/study/pregradualne-studium-bc-mgr-mudr-a-mddr/recognition-of-documents-on-study-abroad/) (in case the applicant graduated in acad. year 2021/2022, the decision on recognition should be brought to the enrollment in September)
- project proposal for dissertation
a) if applicant earned the master degree at university in Slovakia before acad. year 2021/2022
- copy and translation of diploma, verified by Slovak notary authority (in case the applicant graduated in acad. year 2021/2022, the diploma should be brought to the enrollment in September)
b) if applicant earned the master degree at university abroad before acad. year 2021/2022
- copy and translation of diploma, verified by Slovak notary authority and recognition of the diploma (nostrification)
- in case the applicant graduated in acad. year 2021/2022, the diploma and recognition should be brought to the enrollment in September
Application fee is 40,00€ and has to be sent to bank account:
SWIF CODE: SPSRSKBA
Bank address: Štátna pokladnica, Radlinského 32, 810 05 Bratislava 15
Faculty address: Fakulta sociálnych a ekonomických vied UK, Mlynské luhy 4, 821 05 Bratislava
if possible, provide also:
variable symbol: 2021
specific symbol: your ID code - can be seen in the payment order generated from the electronic application (use also QR code for your mobile banking app)
Second round of admission process will be open only in study programs, where the capacity will not have been filled in the first round.
Each applicant will be invited to entrance examination for presentation of the project proposals. Based on the number of available PhD positions, the best candidate(s) will be admitted.