History of the Institute of Public Policy
The Institute of Public Policy is now almost 10 years old and was established thanks to the help of the international cooperation of departments and teachers of public policy and public administration, who oversaw the quality and international standards of the curricula. The key international projects of the Institute were:
- Public Policy Making in Slovakia (project MATRA realized in years 2003 - 2005).
- Public Policy and Administration: Curricula Development Program (Joint NASPAA-NISPAcee Technical Assistance (project realized in years 2003 - 2004).
- Development of the Programme of Master of Public Policy (project was supported by Nadácia otvorenej spoločnosti - Open Society Foundation, NOS - OSF). The first seminar on the curricula, attended by the proffessors of public policy from USA, Canada, Netherlands, Hungary and Czech Republic and aimed to assess the prepared concept of the master´s programme, was held in May 2013.
- Policy Making Process (project focused on building the capacities of the Institute of Public Policy realized in partnership with the Erasmus Univerzity in Rotterdam, ROI Institute and AO association from Netherlands).
- Design of Cirricular Materials for Public Policy Program (project realized in partnership with the University of Pittsburgh - Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (prof.Dunn) and Macedonian University of Public Administration in 2004).
- Seminar on the preparation of case studies (seminar organized in partner ship with the University of Pittsburgh - Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (prof. Dunn) and Macedonian Univerzity of public Administration inv 2004).
- Interactive ways of teaching and evaluation of the students (project realized in partnership with the Central European Univerzity in Budapest - CEU and the Erasmus University in Rotterdam in r. 2005).
- E-learningový program - Moodle (project realized in academic year 2007/2008.)